How we are handling COVID-19 Crisis out of 'lockdown'?
Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, we have been providing an emergency skeleton service for key-workers and at-risk patients. This has proved very helpful especially those needing to remain comfortable and mobile.
We are now able to offer our services to everyone.
We began seeing routine patients in June, and roll out fully in July 2020.
While we continue to adjust to the changing conditions, we have additional measures to protect staff and patients as follows:
1. We will triage staff and patients for COVID symptoms using an infrared thermometer and make available masks and hand gel for use by everyone.
2. The therapist will be wearing PPE which includes a disposable face mask, face shield and apron.
3. Each appointment will have gaps between each patient to ensure minimal contact between patients and our team and no contact between patients. If you arrive early or in the remote case that we are running late, we will ask the next patient to wait in their car and will call you when the current patient has left the building.
4. During treatments, we will continue to follow our high clinical standard of care, cleanliness and cross-infection policies. As we have always done, treatments will be carried out using medically sterile instruments and wherever possible use of single-use disposable consumables.
5. We will continue to take card payments and encourage contactless mobile device payment methods.
6. For those of you who need treatment and advice but need to remain isolated or are not ready to come to a clinic, we will remain available to provide you remote telephone or video consultation FREE of CHARGE. We have also set up a home visit service with enhanced PPE protocols in case care is required within the safety of your own home.
Patients are encouraged to wear face masks, or one will be provided on arrival, free of charge if you don’t have one, along with hand sanitising throughout.
Please do not visit the centre if you have flu-like symptoms.
Our best wishes to our patients, staff and everyone.