How we are handling COVID-19
We are following these Covid and Cross Infection policies and protocols.
- At the Foot Comfort Centre, we will continue to follow our high clinical standard of care, cleanliness, and cross-infection policies to protect our staff and patients.
- Our team undertakes regular testing using lateral flow tests to ensure they are infection-free before attending.
- We triage staff and patients for COVID symptoms every day and adhere to sanitising protocols and the wearing of masks.
- Your therapist will always wear appropriate protective gear for both our home visit and in-centre services.
- During treatments, we will continue to follow our cross-infection policies and cleanliness to ensure we maintain our high standards of clinical care.
- We continue to use medically sterile instruments and where appropriate, single-use consumables.
- Patients are encouraged to wear face masks, or one will be provided on arrival, free of charge if you don’t have one.
- For those of you who need treatment and advice but need to remain isolated either due to a recent infection or are not ready to come to a clinic for another reason, we will remain available to provide you remote telephone or video consultation FREE of CHARGE.
- We have also set up a home visit service with enhanced PPE protocols in case care is required within the safety of your own home.
- Please do not visit the centre if you have flu-like symptoms.